Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Didnt See That Bastard Coming !

As I mentioned in the last post I was going to see a neurologist as I was having headaches and other strange things going on in my head...more than normal lol.

I had a brain scan yesterday and then you usually wait a few days to go back and get the results, I received a phone call a couple of hours later to ask if I was still in the area (The hospital is about 80ks away) I said no Im home. They were looking at the scan and said I had a brain tumour ! They told me to come back on Wednesday, dont drive and bring some emotional support as its not going to be good. 

All will be revealed tomorrow (Wednesday)

As the title says, I didn't see that bastard coming !


11 comments:

  1. Wish we could be with you, love and hugs from your favourite Australian city but more importantly from your friends xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bugger, my thoughts are with you Paul...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody L Paul! So sorry to read that, our thoughts are with you mate. Stay strong old chap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feck it Paul !... Will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Paul, that's shocking news, our thoughts are with you and fingers, toes and eyes crossed for a good outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you a good old Kiwi cyber hug - what a bugger indeed. Our thoughts are certainly with you.
    Robin and Jenny, Romany Rambler

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness Paul, you are not having much luck these days. I think they could have been a little more diplomatic over the phone. Like Carol I’ll have everything crossed for you tomorrow.
    Kath (nb Herbie)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh FFS!!!
    More virtual hugs from NZ, Paul,
    Marilyn xxoo nb Waka Huia

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of the above from Indonesia. Stay strong and as positive as you can mate. She is with you. Jennifer and Peter. NB mactras filia. Xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete