Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy 2018

 Wishing you all a very Happy and prosperous 2018.

I dont intend going anywhere so I will carry on carrying on the blog as long as I can still  find  something to drivel on about.The brain is going to take a while to be fully functional again but its not too bad, I can see the errors,  but I know Im not correcting them all the time. The blog has never been edited well since Elaine died, she was a medical secretary and her command of English and grammar was superb. I was a motor mechanic ....say no more.

Just one  photo today, its the one Elaine led her life by.   She did indeed live by these daily Reiki  precepts and at her wish were read at her funeral.. Im trying to live by them apart from the work bit that is....that finished back in Feb 2012, but the meaning is still there.







7 comments:

  1. Keep these precepts in my diary so I can see them regularly. Happy new year Paul, Bombo, and Sammie.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you Paul from Robin & Jenny down under here in NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul life is what you make it whatever your circumstances and l for one always admired the fact that you and Elaine always lived life like that! I wish you a Happy New Year! x Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like those Reiki precepts, Paul. I think I will have to copy that photo, print it out and stick it on the wall!
    Stray strong, mate,

    Cheers, Marilyn and David nb Waka Huia (and motorhome Mote - short for motorhome ... Sorry, it was David's idea ;-) )

    ReplyDelete