Its a bloody big tumour, but without going into all the details I now have to go to a neurosurgeon to sort out all sorts of tests to find out if its operable, is it benign or malignant is it a primary or secondary cancer.
The big problem is that Mojacar as lovely as it is is in the middle of nowhere so I would have to travel to a Major city which would mean hotels, dogs in kennels and most importantly the language barrier would be horrendous especially with someone poking around in my bonce.
Sooooo Im going back to the UK, I can transfer my medical insurance with Sanitas back to BUPA in the UK so I wont be a burden on the NHS.
Its all happening very quickly, my brother is flying out next Tuesday so we will jump in the Jaguar and head back next Wednesday.
I will just shutdown the villa and hope that one day I will return to this lovely part of the world.
I have also contacted the real estate chappie back in Oz to put the place on the market, once again Im never going back there so why keep it. I will then decide on whether to buy somewhere in the UK.
Its all very surreal but at least I know what I'm up against and it will be so much easier in the UK.
Thanks for all the kind words xxxx