Monday, April 4, 2011

Interest in the house ...

Well, today our Real Estate guy rang to say that he had a very interested party in the house.  However ... they weren't that keen on our 6 month settlement. We um'd and ah'd about the possibilities of renting ourselves (in order to bring the settlement date earlier) but the chances of renting with 5 animals is nigh on impossible - so we will just have to wait and see if they are willing to wait !

To be continued !

1 comment: