Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Just Call Me Tony!

I had another really good weekend in Mojacar, I'm feeling so much better than I did a few weeks ago and am so happy that I didnt need any drugs to get over it.

After watching some footy Sunday afternoon I headed off down to the Lua beach bar which is a really lovely bar that attracts a lot of Spanish plus a lot of English immigrants.

I took Bombo with me as my pulling partner, only trouble being he attracts as many blokes as he does women, especially when he is wearing his cool shades. 


The chap in the above photo is a good mate down here, he was at the beach club with a couple of other guys and four girls.

I was chatting away to one of the girls and after not too long into the conversation realised we had a lot in common.

We both came from the same part of the UK and both knew the same people from the 70s, what a small world.

She is recently separated, and living in a little village on the outskirts of Luton which is my old town, she had no children and was a really lovely attractive well dressed lady. 

We chatted for a couple of hours and I would have to say I was attracted to her, she was only in Mojacar for a few days and unfortunately Sunday was her last day.

When her group left she left with them, she gave me a lovely hug and kiss and said it was so lovely to meet and chat with you TONY !!!!  

WTF!!

Back to the drawing board!

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, poor Tony! Glad you're feeling much brighter now. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Paul but I fell off my chair laughing... :)

    Kevin Too (aka Trevor for some unknown reason)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need some of Bombo's chat up lines!

    ReplyDelete