Friday, October 10, 2014

Chillin'

We are really enjoying living in a house, especially a house like this ... it is a converted granary, which was originally built in 1835.

Last night we vegged out in front of the log burner and TV.

We watched a very strange programme ... there were 22 participants, 11 from England and 11 from San Marino ... the strange thing was that England won 5-0!!

Elaine was joined by her three furry friends ...

Today was another day of not doing too much, just a bit more checking out the route to Spain etc. We will do the same as when we went in the motorhome, set up Mr Tom Tom to avoid toll roads and away we will go.

I have also booked up my flights  to Amsterdam in November.  I managed to get some good flights from Almeria to Amsterdam via a change in Madrid.  I thought I might have to fly out of Malaga or Alicante ... same deal on the way back, changing planes in Madrid

I am going to Amsterdam to meet up with my old boss, where we will be attending the METS  marine trade show.  This is the show that I used to go to each November for about 12 years.

Later in the day Elaine's lovely niece, Leyna popped around for some lunch and a chat.  We also went for a walk with the three doggies.

Don't worry about stripy  seat covers, they are just there to protect the nice furniture from the doggies!


This evening we will pop up the road for a drink then come back to watch a film by the fire ... luverly!

No comments:

Post a Comment