Thursday, April 23, 2015

Astbury Mere

How long can this glorious weather last??

It won't last much longer as today I went shopping for a new pair of shorts,  I have gone Euro and bought some red ones!

I nearly bought a new pair of Crocs but I forgot I still had a couple of pairs stashed away from last summer, so they will do for another season!

Whilst in Macc we spotted this....a bit different.  Probably not the best etiquette to take a photo of a funeral vehicle but it was just so amazing ...

Once again, it was far too nice to stay indoors, so we took the van for a quick spin to Astbury Mere which is an old sand quarry in Congleton.

Whilst Elaine lay in the sun I took the boys for a circuit of the lake ...

It is a lovely spot, which I can imagine gets a bit crowded at weekends and school holidays ...

Another great day, another happy doggie ...

No comments:

Post a Comment