Monday, June 15, 2015

Little Boxes

Wow yesterdays post created a bit of a stir, it was a good stir and was all taken in good humour as intended.

I will give you a quick run-down on why I did the post.

I had been having a nightmare dream about Braidbar boats,  It was a very strange dream and it woke me at 4.30am, but I was laughing to myself how absurd it had been. I quickly wrote it down and it became the basis of the post, with a little embellishment of course.

Back to today.....we did a bit of sorting and rearranging in the van, I wound the awning right out for the first time to check it out. It was all good.



We then headed back to the house in Bolly to do some final cleaning up plus do a mega wash-load while we can, well it is Monday!

Once back at the van I fixed up Elaine's bike, it sustained another puncture, so it was time for a new tube.

Elaine tested out the reclining chairs and did `some more cleaning and sorting.


It is such a great feeling to have moved out of the bricks and mortar, which we are both a bit surprised about as we thought we were ready to settle down.

We both feel so happy and content to back in a little box.   


No comments:

Post a Comment